A global provider of engineered industrial products for general manufacturing industries.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director, Treasury will lead and mentor the Treasury team and work closely with other corporate teams and business units to ensure excellent treasury operations and strategic initiatives.
- At least 7-10 years of progressively-responsible treasury experience – at least partially in an international environment; experience in a decentralized company with multiple businesses and multiple currency structures is highly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a 4-person professional team; a player-coach who can delegate effectively, hold others accountable, and create opportunities for professional development; a step-up-to-the-plate-and grow-mentality
- Experience managing and executing consolidated treasury functions including bank relationships and account management, foreign exchange operations, global cash and debt management, covenant reporting, financial risk relating to treasury operations, and foreign exchange risk; someone who can ensure the integrity of all approvals, controls, checks and balances, and permissions granted for department functions;
- Capacity to manage global card programs and expense reporting systems; ability to oversee management of 3rd party provider of global, intercompany netting and pooling center including investment of excess funds;
- Understanding of the regulatory environment including FBAR, FATCA, SOX and Dodd-Frank; familiarity with FX risk management, CONCUR (or similar reporting system), treasury workstations, and bank services; basic knowledge of GAAP accounting;
- Strategic orientation; ability to conceptualize and envision; someone who can support the CFO and play a key role in debt/capital raising, share repurchases, credit facility structuring, bond issuance, and acquisition and integration activities; a continuous improvement bent and openness to new opportunities;
- International experience is required; manufacturing experience is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or CPA not required but a plus;
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; an active listener who is a proven facilitator and consensus builder; someone who values generative discovery/discussions and collective knowledge; authenticity in all interactions;
- Ability to support and succeed within the company’s culture and core values;
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Director, Treasury” in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential