Business Development Director
A venture services firm for technology-driven businesses.
Southern California, US
Reporting to the CEO and working alongside the Los Angeles-based Managing Director, the Business Development Director will source, cultivate and secure new business partners and investment opportunities in Southern California.
- 5+ years of business development or sales experience with direct exposure to software and technology enabled services businesses;
- Knowledge of, and relationships with, key “influencers” - including VCs, private equity investors, angel investors and start-up executives - in the Los Angeles area;
- Demonstrated success in soliciting new business through networking, cold-calling and prospecting efforts;
- The ability to develop, implement and manage an effective sales strategy;
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to create and grow a company; a high interest in doing deals; must bring an attitude of how to make growth a reality to the firm;
- Experience working directly with a software business, technology enabled company or digital company is a strong plus;
- A self-starter with high credibility, strong organizational skills, exceptional communication skills and a solid team player.
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to email@example.com and put “Business Development Director” in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential