Chief Executive Officer
A private equity-backed, B2B services company with operations in the trade show and event marketing space
The CEO will provide leadership and management for all aspects of the company’s business. The successful candidate will develop long- and short-term plans to take advantage of the company’s market leadership position and track record of excellence. The plans could include organic growth initiatives and acquisitions.
- a minimum of 15 years’ professional experience, a significant portion of which will have come as the CEO of a B2B services company, particularly one in business process outsourcing, staffing, events services, facilities services, or marketing & advertising services; the ideal candidate will have led a business with $50+MM in revenues and a geographically dispersed employee base;
- successful experience working in a private equity-backed company and/or one with an outside board is preferred;
- sales and marketing orientation; will likely bring a track record of boosting revenues through improved sales process and reoriented sales efforts;
- outstanding leadership skills; someone who inspires trust and excellence while building enthusiasm throughout an organization; must possess the ability to motivate others, define roles clearly, and hold people accountable for results;
- an innovative and strategic mindset; must have played a meaningful role in driving strategic planning at his/her company; will have a demonstrated an ability to develop and communicate a vision for the markets in which his/her businesses have competed.
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “CEO” in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential