Chief Sales Officer
A leading Human Capital Management technology and services provider
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Sales Officer will set the company’s sales strategy and tactical policies and procedures to guide the sales organization. Along with the executive team, this role will help develop market strategy, ensure superior customer experience, and set standards for a high retention rate of current and new customers.
- Ten or more years of experience in sales leadership with proven ability to build and grow a sales organization selling to mid-market and enterprise market segments;
- Seven or more years of software sales leadership in a SaaS environment required;
- Experience developing, implementing and managing an effective sales strategy;
- Prior sales leadership in Payroll, Benefits or associated Human Capital Management (HCM) technology is required;
- Experience with Salesforce or Oracle software to track customer activities required;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related areas from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in a high growth environment; private equity-backed company experience is strongly preferred; candidates who have helped lead companies to positive business exits will be advantaged.
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to email@example.com and put “Chief Sales Officer” in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential