The world leader in the design and production of advanced engineered safety products.
Reporting to the President, the Director of Human Resources will initiate and lead human resources practices and objectives for the company and its more than 300 employees.He/she will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- 10+ years of progressive experience as an HR generalist in an industrial manufacturing or distribution environment.Candidates should bring the experience of supporting a business or division of $75+MM in revenues and 300+ employees.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other human resources programs.The ideal candidate will have worked with an active, dynamic, direct sales organization and its compensation programs.
- Above average oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop human resources staff members; demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company executives, as well as shop floor employees.
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment where assessments, planning, and decisions are made quickly with the information available at hand.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment; must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources, business, organization development.
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to email@example.com and put Director of Human Resources in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential