Director, Relationship Management
An SEC-registered investment advisory firm that offers asset and wealth management to high-net-worth investors and institutions.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Director, Relationship Management will be responsible for both business development and client management, helping to expand and retain the company's base of private investors. He/she will join two other Directors in raising assets from high net worth individuals and family offices. The Director, Relationship Management will also serve as the primary point of contact for the company's clients, offering investment guidance and asset allocation recommendations across all of the firm’s investment strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in investment advisory, client management, and business development experience involving high net worth and affluent clients;
- An understanding of private and alternative investment strategies (real estate, private equity, etc.) and experience selling these products to private investors;
- Knowledge of, and established relationships with, possible referral sources and other relevant contacts in the Southeast that could serve business development efforts;
- A strong understanding of investments and investing principles; the ability to have productive conversations with potential clients and prospects at all stages of the sales cycle;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Exceptional listening, probing, time-management, and organizational skills;
- An existing Series 65 license, or the ability to obtain immediately;
- Strong educational credentials; a Bachelor’s degree is required and/or an advanced degree or professional designation (CFP, etc.) is preferred.
Specific personal attributes for the Director, Relationship Management include:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative, ambitious, and thoughtful in approach and action
- Uncompromising personal integrity
- Highly analytical thinker complimented by a strong relationship-building mentality
- Self-motivated, thoughtful leader
- Team player
- Empowering people skills
- Self-confident personality
- Dedicated work ethic
- Creative problem solving mentality
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Director, Relationship Management in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential