President & Chief Executive Officer
A private equity-backed managed services company
Reporting to the Board, the President & CEO will provide leadership and management for all aspects of the company’s business. S/he will be responsible for the continued evaluation and development of the company’s overall growth strategy.
- Proven track record of success leading and scaling a managed services or solutions oriented company; candidates with POS technology or technology services experience will be advantaged; prior success as a stand-alone President or General Manager is preferred, but not required; demonstrated ability to succeed in a high-growth environment;
- Compelling entrepreneurial leadership with passion, enthusiasm and drive that are contagious throughout the organization; the ability to develop and communicate a strategic vision and the operating metrics to support it; someone who can build strong relationships with and motivate staff, leadership team, and board members; the successful candidate will elevate synergy throughout the organization by enhancing team building, team morale, individual and team accountability, and staff empowerment;
- The demonstrated ability to exceed customer expectations while building profitable relationships; must possess a sales and marketing orientation and strong customer-focused relationship abilities at the highest level;
- Strong organizational skills; will be a hands-on, lead-by-example leader, someone who is not afraid to get into the detail and has the bent for taking responsibility, moving ahead and encouraging others; must have the self-confidence, the integrity, the intellect and the perseverance that inspires trust and confidence; must be nimble and flexible;
- Individuals who have managed positive business exits in a private equity-backed environment will be advantaged.
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to email@example.com and put “President & CEO” in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential.