Vice President, Sales and Marketing
The world leader in the design and production of advanced engineered safety products.
The Vice President of Sales & Marketing will fill one of the most critical roles within the company.He/she will provide leadership, direction, and resource stewardship of a growing and increasingly more complex sales & marketing organization.
- 15+ years of sales management experience in a progressive business-to-business sales environment. Candidates should have experience with companies selling to other manufacturers utilizing distributors and direct sales channels.
- Strong sales management skills; candidates should have managed sales teams with more than 50 sales people.
- Strategic orientation; must bring demonstrated experience at developing market-based plans to generate profitable growth.
- Significant analytical skills; the ideal candidate will be comfortable in a metric-based environment where KPI’s; must understand the numbers and data behind the sales effort.
- Marketing knowledge; understands the value of marketing and can marry such with sales tactics and plans; adept at leading marketing resources developing collateral and other branding related activities.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment where assessments, planning, and decisions are made quickly with the information available at hand.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in a rapidly growing and high performing manufacturing company.An attractive compensation package will be tailored around the successful candidate.
To express interest in this position, or to recommend others, please reply to email@example.com and put Vice President, Sales & Marketing in the subject line. All correspondence will be kept confidential